Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 2 tsp (10ml) olive oil
- 500g chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp (5ml) crushed garlic
- Salt and milled pepper
- ½ packet (375g) PnP raw stir-fry vegetables
- 1 packet (3s) cos or gem lettuce, leaves separated
- ½ cup (125ml) low-fat yoghurt
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) crunchy or smooth peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) store-bought lemon juice
- 2 tsp (10ml) soy sauce
- ½ tsp (3ml) crushed garlic
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) crushed ginger
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add chicken and fry in batches until golden.
- Stir through garlic, season and fry for another minute. Cool.
- Stir chicken through raw vegetables.
- Blitz satay dressing ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Spoon chicken and vegetable mixture into lettuce cups, drizzle with satay sauce and serve.