More than 1 hour
Share with friends
- ⅓ cup (80ml) hoisin sauce
- ⅓ cup (80ml) honey
- ⅓ cup (80ml) soy sauce
- Grated peel of 1 lime
- 800g-1kg individual lamb riblets
- Sliced spring onion, chopped chilli and fresh coriander, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Combine hoisin sauce, honey, soy sauce and lime and pour over ribs. Mix to coat ribs thoroughly.
- Marinate for about 20-30 minutes.
- Roast for about 30-35 minutes or until crispy and well browned.
- Serve sprinkled with spring onion, chilli and coriander.