Less than 30 minutes
Makes 8 lollies
Share with friends
- 2 slabs (150g each) dark, milk or white chocolate + extra for decorating
- 8 bamboo skewers or lolly sticks
- Mini marshmallows, sprinkles, sweets or chopped nuts, for decorating
- Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Place skewers or lolly sticks about 10cm apart on baking paper.
- Melt chocolate in a large heatproof bowl in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Spoon 2 Tbsp (30ml) melted chocolate over the top of a skewer.
- Flatten chocolate slightly with the back of a spoon and shape into a disc.
- Decorate with marshmallows, sprinkles, sweets and nuts.
- Repeat with remaining chocolate and skewers.
- Chill in the fridge for about 5 minutes or until chocolate is firm and set.
- Remove and store in a cool, dry place until ready to serve.
Cook’s note: Don’t refrigerate overnight as it may cause a fatty layer to form around the lollies.