Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- Glug olive oil + extra for cooking
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) honey
- 1 tsp (5ml) smoked paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- Salt and milled pepper
- 1 (about 200g) sirloin or porterhouse steak
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) butter
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- (60ml) 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 PnP beetroot wraps
- PnP beetroot hummus (or regular hummus)
- Shredded red cabbage
- Handful rocket or baby spinach
- Combine oil, honey, paprika and garlic.
- Season steak well and rub with honey mixture.
- Heat oil in a large pan and sear steak until golden-brown on all sides and cooked to your liking (about 3-4 minutes per side for a medium doneness).
- Remove steak from pan and rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Add butter and red pepper to the same pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and season to taste.
- Spread wraps with hummus.
- Divide sliced steak, fried pepper slices, shredded cabbage and rocket between the 2 wraps, and fold to enclose.
- Serve hot or cold.