Less than 1 hour
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) tandoori spice mix
- ½ cup (125ml) plain yoghurt
- ¼ cup (60ml) coriander, chopped
- 1.5kg chicken wings, partially roasted
- ⅓ cup (80ml) plain yoghurt
- ¼ cucumber, diced
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix 2 Tbsp (30ml) tandoori spice mix, plain yoghurt and coriander together.
- Toss chicken wings in sauce to coat.
- Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Mix plain yoghurt and diced cucumber to make raita.
- Serve with wings and lime wedges.