Less than 30 minutes (plus chilling time)
- 2 packets (200g each) Tennis biscuits
- 3 cups (750ml) cream
- 2½ cans (397g each) Caramel Treat, whisked to loosen it up
- 1 slab (150g) Peppermint Crisp chocolate, chopped
- 1 slab (150g) mint chocolate, chopped
- 2 Flake chocolates
- 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla essence
- Fresh mint, to decorate
- Use 1 packet of biscuits to cover the base of a 20cm pie dish. (If it’s a round dish, use broken biscuits to fill the gaps around the edges.)
- Whip cream with vanilla essence.
- Fold whipped cream into Caramel Treat until well-mixed.
- Combine Peppermint Crisp, mint chocolate and one Flake, broken into pieces, in a bowl.
- Stir half the chocolate mixture into the caramel and cream mixture. (The remaining chocolate will be used for decorating.)
- Spoon half the tart mixture over biscuit base.
- Repeat with the second packet of biscuits and leftover caramel mixture.
- Decorate with reserved chocolate.
- Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Serve chilled, garnished with mint leaves and the remaining Flake chocolate.