Less than 30 minutes
Serves 4 as a starter or snack
Share with friends
- 4 (about 180g each) baby marrows
- 1 small (about 300g) sweet potato
- ½ small (150g) brinjal
- 2 tsp (10ml) dried Italian herbs
- 2 egg whites, whisked
- 1 cup (250ml) panko breadcrumbs
- Slice baby marrows, sweet potato and brinjal to 3mm thick slices – a mandolin works well for this.
- Combine panko breadcrumbs and dried Italian herbs.
- Season to taste.
- Dip vegetables in egg whites and then in crumbs.
- Place on a lined baking tray in a single layer and bake at 200°C for 13-18 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Serve hot.