No cooking required
Makes 28 squares
Share with friends
- 1 can (395g) condensed milk
- 3 packets (200g each) desiccated coconut
- 1 drop (about 1ml) food colouring of choice
- Combine condensed milk and coconut in a bowl (mixture will be quite stiff).
- Fold through food colouring. (Create a two-toned effect by dividing the mixture and colouring it separately. Then layer the two mixtures and set as per recipe instructions below).
- Press mixture into a lined 36 x 22cm rectangular baking tray.
- Allow to set in a cool dry place for at least an hour.
- Slice and serve.