Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 500g beef steak of choice, cut into chunks
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
- Grated peel of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp (5ml) dried origanum
- Salt and milled pepper
- 1 can (400g) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 salad tomatoes, sliced
- ½ cucumber, peeled and sliced
- ½ red onion, diced
- Handful each fresh mint, dill and parsley
- 1 packet (200g) PnP pitted calamata olives, drained
- 1 disc (50g) feta
- Glug each olive oil and red wine vinegar
- Thread meat onto 8 skewers and rub with oil, lemon peel, origanum, salt and pepper.
- Cook skewers on a griddle pan or braai over medium-hot coals for 2-3 minutes a side, or until cooked to your liking. Alternatively, cook under a hot grill in the oven.
- Toss salad ingredients (except feta) together and season well with salt and pepper.
- Divide salad between 4 serving bowls.
- Whisk dressing together and toss over salad.
- Dizzle salad with dressing and top each bowl with 2 kebabs. Crumble feta over just before serving.