Less than 30 minutes
Makes about 20
Share with friends
- 2 tsp (10ml) cinnamon
- ½ tsp (3ml) ginger
- ½ tsp (3ml) ground cardamom
- Pinch nutmeg
- 1 packet (500g) PnP flapjack mix
- Canola oil, for frying
- ⅓ cup (80g) butter, softened
- ⅓ cup (80g) honey
- Raw almonds, chopped
- Add spices to dry ingredients of flapjack mixture.
- Prepare according to packet instructions.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Ladle batter into pan and cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface.
- Flip over and fry the other side until golden.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Whisk butter and honey together with an electric beater until well combined.
- Top warm flapjacks with honey butter and scatter with nuts.