Less than 30 minutes
- Juice (30ml) of ½ lemon
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) wholegrain mustard
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) honey
- 2 sirloin steaks
- Salt and milled pepper
- Olive oil, for frying
- 2 cans (400g each) brown lentils, patted dry
- 1 tsp (5ml) ground cumin
- 1 cup (250ml) PnP full-fat plain yoghurt
- ½ tub (125g) ricotta cheese
- 1 packet (500g) pickled beetroot, thinly sliced
- 1 packet (80g) watercress
- 1 packet (80g) rocket
- Whisk dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Season steaks.
- Heat a glug of oil in a pan and fry steaks for 4 minutes per side (medium-rare).
- Rest meat for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil over a high heat in a separate non-stick pan.
- Fry lentils in batches for 3-5 minutes until crispy, sprinkling with cumin as you fry.
- Drain on kitchen paper.
- Spread yoghurt on a serving platter and crumble over ricotta.
- Top with beetroot slices, crispy lentils, watercress, rocket and sliced steak.
- Drizzle over dressing just before serving.