Less than 45 minutes minutes
- 4 chicken breast fillets, cut into chunks
- Salt and milled pepper
- 2 tsp (10ml) smoked paprika
- Glug olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 bell peppers (red, green or yellow), roughly chopped
- 1 packet (300g) cauliflower florets, cut into smaller chunks
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 cups (750ml) cooked and chilled rice
- 1 lemon, halved
- Handful soft herbs (like basil, coriander or parsley)
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and smoked paprika.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick pan and fry chicken until golden and just cooked through. Remove and set aside.
- Stir-fry vegetables until just tender (add some more oil if needed).
- Add garlic and fry for a minute more.
- Add rice and stir-fry to heat through.
- Squeeze over lemon juice, season and stir through chicken.
- Garnish with herbs just before serving.