Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 2 cups (500ml) bulgur wheat (barley and brown rice work well too)
- 1 packet (600g) PnP butchery chicken meatballs
- Glug olive oil
- 2 cucumbers, julienned
- 1 large packet (500g) PnP sweet baby peppers, halved and grilled
- Salt and milled pepper
- ⅓ cup (80ml) basil pesto
- Cook bulgur wheat according to packet instructions.
- Thread meatballs onto skewers and shape into koftas around a skewer.
- Heat a little oil in a pan and fry chicken koftas over a high heat for 5-7 minutes or until well browned and cooked through.
- Divide heaps of bulgur wheat, peppers and cucumber into bowls.
- Top with kofta skewers, season lightly and drizzle with pesto.