Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- Salt and milled pepper
- 300-400g PnP Cape steaks (smoked pork)
- Glug olive oil
- 2 packets (10 each) PnP cocktail wraps
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 bunch spring onions, julienned
- Handful fresh coriander
- ⅓ cup (80ml) hoisin sauce
- Sesame seeds, for serving
- Season steaks and drizzle with olive oil.
- Chargrill meat for 4-7 minutes or until cooked through.
- Rest steaks, then slice into strips.
- Heat wraps according to packet instructions.
- Serve pork strips, wraps and remaining ingredients on a platter so guests can assemble themselves.