Less than 30 minutes (+ chill time)
- 2 packets (80g each) peach jelly
- 2 (350g each) PnP madeira cakes, cut into squares
- 2 punnets (100g each) raspberries + extra for serving
- 4 cups (1L) custard
- 5 yellow-flesh nectarines, quartered + extra slices for serving
- 1½ cups (375ml) cream
- ½ cup (125ml) castor sugar
- ½ tsp (3ml) vanilla essence
- Prepare jelly according to packet instructions and set in a 3L trifle bowl.
- Top with half the madeira cake squares and half the raspberries.
- Pour custard over cake and layer with remaining cake and berries, then nectarines.
- Whisk cream, castor sugar and vanilla together to firm peaks and spoon onto fruit.
- Serve topped with extra berries and nectarines.