Makes enough to cover 1x 20cm chocolate cake or 12-24 cupcakes
Share with friends
- 2 cups (500ml) cream
- 4 slabs (100g each) 70% dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp (15g) butter, optional
- Heat cream in a saucepan over medium heat until it starts to simmer (take care not to boil).
- Place chocolate in a bowl and pour the hot cream over.
- Allow to stand for about 2 minutes until chocolate melts.
- Stir until mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Add butter, if using, and stir in for a glossier ganache.
Visit our article with tips and tricks to Become a Pro and make the perfect ganache.