Less than 45 minutes
Share with friends
- 1 red onion
- ½ cucumber
- 4 radishes
- 4 carrots
- 2 chillies, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- ½ cup (125ml) white wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup (80ml) sugar
- Handful chopped dill or parsley
- 1 packet (6s) PnP crumbed salmon fish cakes, cooked
- 6 burger buns
- 1 tub PnP tzatziki
- Handful butter lettuce
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- lemon wedges
- Cut onion, cucumber, radishes and carrots into matchsticks.
- Combine with chillies (if using), water, white wine vinegar, sugar and dill or parsley.
- Set aside for 30 minutes to pickle.
- Bake crumbed salmon fish cakes according to packet instructions.
- Spread burger buns with tzatziki, top with butter lettuce, slaw and fish cakes.
- Garnish with spring onion and serve lemon wedges on the side.