- 2 Tbsp (30ml) honey
- ¼ cup (60ml) strong rooibos tea, cooled
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) chopped fresh mint + extra for serving
- 1 punnet (500g) PnP pre-cut pineapple
- 4 peaches, sliced
- 8 PnP giant braai marshmallows
- 1 packet (200g) PnP ginger biscuits, crushed
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Combine honey and tea and toss with mint, pineapple and peaches.
- String marshmallows onto skewers and braai over medium coals until slightly charred.
- Divide fruit and biscuits in layers between 4 jars.
- Add 2 marshmallows to each jar and top with a scoop of ice cream.
- Garnish with extra mint leaves.