Less than 1 hour
- 1 (about 900g) PnP cooked gammon with honey mustard sauce
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) honey, warmed (optional)
- 8 bagels
- Butter, for toasting
- ½ cup (125ml) mayonnaise
- 2 packets (80g) rocket
- Piccalilli (shop-bought or make your own, see recipe here)
- 8 slices Emmental cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place gammon on a lined baking tray and roast for 20-25 minutes, basting the fat side with honey. (You can also grill it for 5-10 minutes if you prefer a crispier fat layer.)
- Remove and thinly slice.
- Slice bagels, butter and toast in a hot pan.
- Spread with mayo.
- Top bagels with gammon, rocket, pickle and cheese.