Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- ⅓ large watermelon
- Milled pepper
- ½ punnet (10g) each chopped fresh mint and parsley
- Juice (60ml) and grated peel of 1 lemon
- Pinch chopped chilli (optional)
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
- 2 discs (50g each) feta
- ½ cup (125ml) plain double-cream yoghurt
- Fresh basil
- Slice watermelon into blocks and arrange on a platter.
- Season with pepper.
- Combine chopped mint and parsley with lemon juice, chopped chilli and olive oil to make a dressing.
- Drizzle over watermelon.
- Blitz feta and yoghurt with a stick blender until creamy.
- Dollop whipped feta onto watermelon and scatter with fresh basil.
- Serve with forks or skewers on the side so guests can help themselves.