- 1 packet (100g) pumpkin seeds
- 2 logs (100g each) goat’s cheese
- ½ Tbsp (8ml) olive oil + extra for pesto
- Salt and milled pepper
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) honey
- 4-6 nectarines or peaches, stoned and halved
- 1 packet (80g) wild rocket
- 3 radishes, sliced
- Handful basil leaves
- ½ tub (60g) basil pesto
- Crush half the pumpkin seeds.
- Roll goat’s cheese logs in crushed seeds and slice.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry remaining pumpkin seeds until golden. Season.
- Add honey and remove from heat.
- Arrange nectarines on a platter.
- Scatter with rocket, radishes, basil, toasted seeds and cheese.
- Add a little olive oil to thin the pesto and drizzle over salad just before serving.