Less than 45 minutes
Share with friends
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2cm knob fresh ginger, finely grated
- 2 tsp (10ml) turmeric
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) garam masala
- 2 tsp (10ml) paprika
- 1 can (410g) diced tomatoes
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 1 small can (200ml) coconut milk
- 4 (700g) cubed chicken breast fillets or 2 packets (200g each) PnP tofu
- 2 cups (500ml) baby spinach
- ½ cup (125ml) PnP Livewell kefir
- 2 tsp (10ml) honey
- Salt and milled pepper
- Cooked brown rice and fresh coriander, for serving
- Heat butter in a pan and sauté onion for 8 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and ginger and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add spices and fry for a minute.
- Tip in tomatoes, chilli and coconut milk and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook for another 10 minutes (5 minutes if using tofu).
- Stir through spinach, kefir and honey and cook for 5 minutes.
- Season well.
- Serve on a bed of rice and top with coriander.