Share with friends
- 5 (about 450g) ripe to overripe bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (385g) condensed milk
- ½ cup (125g) melted butter
- 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla
- 2½ cups (350g) self-raising flour, sifted
- ½ tsp (3ml) each mixed spice and ground ginger
- 1 tsp (5ml) cinnamon
- Melted chocolate or Caramel Treat, for serving
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Spray a 23cm bundt tin with non-stick spray. (Dust with a little flour to help with unmoulding.)
- Mash bananas well and mix in eggs.
- Add condensed milk and melted butter, and mix thoroughly.
- Combine flour and spices in a separate bowl, and stir wet mixture into dry one to form a batter.
- Pour into bundt tin.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until a skewer inserted in the side comes out clean.
- Serve drizzled with chocolate or caramel.