Less than 30 minutes
- ¼ cup (60ml) red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2-3 tsp (10-15ml) Dijon mustard
- 2 PnP stone-baked ciabatta loaves
- 4 cans (170g each) tuna in water or oil, drained
- 1 tray (about 250g) vine tomatoes, quartered
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
- 1 packet (200g) PnP pitted black olives, drained
- 1 can (50g) anchovies, drained (optional)
- 1 head cos lettuce, shredded
- Handful each fresh flat-leaf parsley and basil
- Salt and milled pepper
- Combine dressing ingredients.
- Halve ciabatta loaves lengthways.
- Brush some dressing on the inside of each half.
- Divide topping ingredients evenly.
- Scatter over herbs and season well.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing and serve on a platter.