More than 1 hour
Share with friends
- 2 small butternuts
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) olive oil
- Salt and milled pepper
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) toasted pumpkin seeds
- 2 pickled red jalapeños, chopped (optional)
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) basil pesto
- ½ cup (125ml) labneh
- 2 tsp (10ml) honey
- Handful fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Slice butternut into 2cm-thick discs.
- Line a baking tray with foil and arrange butternut discs in a single layer.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season.
- Roast for 40-50 minutes or until cooked through.
- Arrange butternut on a platter and scatter with pumpkin seeds and jalapeños, if using.
- Dollop generously with pesto and labneh.
- Drizzle with honey and garnish with basil.