Less than 45 minutes
- 1 (about 1kg) whole Jacopever, scaled
- 2 limes, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- Handful fresh dill
- 1 cup (250ml) cake flour + extra for dusting
- ½ cup (60ml) coarse salt
- Grated peel of 1 lemon or 2 limes
- Handful fresh thyme
- Handful fresh coriander
- Fresh rocket, lime wedges, roasted baby potatoes and pink peppercorns
- Stuff cavity of the fish with lime and lemon slices, garlic and dill.
- Blitz together flour, salt, lime peel and herbs.
- Add a little water while blitzing, enough to make a stiff dough.
- Roll dough out on a floured surface to about 5mm thick.
- Cover fish completely with the dough.
- Place fish on a greased oven tray and bake for 25 minutes at 200°C.
- Place fish on a bed of rocket with the crust broken open (do not eat crust).
- Serve with lime, baby potatoes and peppercorns as garnish.