More than 1 hour
Share with friends
- 1 cup (250ml) puréed strawberries
- ⅓ cup (80ml) water
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) honey
- ⅙ cup (60ml) gelatine powder
- Whisk together all ingredients except gelatine in a small saucepan over low-medium heat.
- When warm mixture comes to a simmer, gradually sprinkle in gelatine, stirring constantly until smooth and glossy.
- Remove from heat and pass through a sieve to remove any fruit pieces. If there are bubbles, remove with a spoon.
- Pour mixture into 15ml to 20ml silicone moulds.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours or until set.