About 30 minutes
- 4 large eggs
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- ½ punnet (125g) cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Handful fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tsp (10ml) PnP crushed garlic and ginger
- 1 tsp (5ml) garam masala
- ½ tsp (3ml) turmeric
- Juice (30ml) and grated peel of ½ lemon
- Salt and milled pepper
- Parathas, toasted (or use flatbread of your choice)
- Mango sweet chilli (see recipe below)
- Whisk together eggs and add spring onion, cherry tomatoes, green chilli and coriander.
- Stir in crushed garlic and ginger, garam masala, turmeric and lemon juice and grated peel.
- Season and mix well.
- Heat a glug of oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Pour in half the egg mixture, swirling around to cover the base of the pan, and cook for 5-7 minutes with the lid on until set and slightly crispy around the edges.
- Transfer to a serving plate and fold over.
- Repeat with the remaining egg mixture.
- Serve with toasted parathas, fresh coriander, chopped tomato and mango sweet chilli.
Quick mango sweet chilli:
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) white wine vinegar
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tsp (5ml) PnP crushed garlic
- 1 tsp (5ml) honey
- ½ cup (about 130g) mango, sliced
- Bring white wine vinegar, chilli, garlic and honey to a simmer over medium heat and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Mash mangoes in a bowl using a fork.
- Add the warm liquid, stir and cool completely before serving.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.