Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 1 bunch spring onions, chopped + extra for serving
- 4cm knob ginger, finely julienned
- 2-3 Tbsp (30-45ml) sriracha sauce
- 2-3 Tbsp (30-45ml) fish sauce
- 2 tsp (10ml) sesame oil
- 6 cups (1.25L) chicken stock
- 1 can (400ml) coconut milk
- ½ packet (150g) green beans, sliced
- 4 packets (75g each) 2-minute noodles or egg noodles
- Handful fresh coriander leaves
- Sliced chilli
- Lime wedges
- Place chicken, spring onion, ginger, sriracha, fish sauce, sesame oil, stock and coconut milk in a large pot. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken and slice thinly. Return to pot.
- Add beans and noodles and cook for a few minutes until noodles are tender.
- Ladle soup into bowls and top with coriander, chilli, extra spring onion and a squeeze of lime juice.