Less than 1 hour
- ½ cup (125ml) tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) honey
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) fresh parsley, chopped
- 10 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1.5kg chicken wings, partially roasted
- ⅓ cup (80ml) blue cheese
- ¼ cup (60ml) cream
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix tomato sauce, honey, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, and Tabasco sauce together.
- Toss chicken wings in sauce to coat.
- Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Melt blue cheese and cream together in a small saucepan.
- Serve blue cheese sauce with hot chicken wings.
Good idea: No cream at hand? Simply blitz blue cheese and ¼ cup (60ml) plain yoghurt together for an easy dip!