Less than 1 hour
- 4 nectarines
- 4 plums
- 2 peaches
- ½ tub (50g) fresh cherries (optional)
- 2 punnets (300g each) PnP medley tomatoes
- ½ red onion
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) PnP Crafted Collection sherry vinegar
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil blend
- 1-3 tsp (5-15ml) basil pesto
- Salt and milled pepper
- 2 tubs (100g each) PnP Crafted Collection burrata
- Handful fresh basil or rocket
- ½ packet (50g) pumpkin and sunflower seed mix, toasted and roughly crushed
- 1 loaf ciabatta, toasted, for serving
- Cut stone fruit into wedges or thick slices.
- Halve the tomatoes and thinly slice the onion.
- Toss fruit with tomatoes and red onion in a bowl.
- Whisk together vinegar, olive oil and pesto, and season to taste.
- Toss vinaigrette through salad.
- Place cheese in the centre of a platter and scatter salad around it.
- Top with basil or rocket and scatter crushed seed mix over.
- Serve with ciabatta.