Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups (500ml) plain yoghurt
- ¼ cup (60ml) chopped fresh dill and parsley
- Salt and milled pepper
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp (5ml) each paprika and chilli flakes
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) sesame seeds
- 4 PnP multi-seed wraps, toasted
- Handful fresh rocket, for serving
- Poach eggs to your liking and keep warm.
- Combine yoghurt and herbs. Season.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry garlic, spices and sesame seeds for a minute.
- Spread herb yoghurt on wraps and top with eggs and spice drizzle. Season.
- Serve wraps immediately with rocket.