More than 1 hour
Share with friends
- 1½ packets (300g) tea biscuits, crushed
- ½ cup (125g) butter, melted
- 2 tubs (230g each) cream cheese
- ½ cup (125ml) sour cream
- 1 cup (250g) castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla essence
- ½ cup (125ml) frozen or fresh raspberries or strawberries
- Fresh berries, for serving
- Mint leaves, for serving
- Blitz biscuits in a food processor until they resemble fine crumbs.
- Add melted butter and blitz until combined.
- Press mixture into a lined 18cm square baking tin.
- Whisk cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, eggs and vanilla essence together.
- Spoon mixture over base.
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Blitz berries with a stick blender until smooth.
- Marble on top of cake using a skewer.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until edges are set and mixture is slightly wobbly in the centre.
- Refrigerate until completely cool.
- Slice and serve with fresh berries and mint.