More than 2 hours
Share with friends
- 1 tub (1kg) LANCEWOOD® Double Cream Blueberry Yoghurt
- ¼ cup (60ml) honey
- 150g-300g frozen blueberries
- Toasted waffles, for serving
- Honey, for serving (optional)
- Mint, for serving
- Stir honey into yoghurt and add frozen berries.
- Blitz with a stick blender until smooth.
- Freeze mixture for 2 hours. Then scrape the frozen edges with a fork and mix well to evenly distribute the frozen yoghurt, repeating 2-3 times to minimise ice crystals forming and ensure even freezing.
- Freeze overnight until solid.
- Serve scoops of frozen yoghurt on waffles, drizzled with honey and garnished with mint.