- 1 packet (230g) PnP Tasty Stem broccoli
- ½ cup (125ml) plain yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) tahini
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) olive oil
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) honey
- 1 tsp (5ml) ground cumin
- Salt and milled pepper
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) sesame seeds, toasted
- ¼ cup (60ml) flaked almonds, toasted
- ¼ cup (60ml) PnP crispy onion sprinkle
- Blanch broccoli in salted boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Plunge into iced water, remove and pat dry.
- Grill over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until lightly charred (or braai over medium-hot coals).
- Mix yoghurt, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, honey and cumin together and season. (Loosen with a little water for a thinner sauce, if you like.)
- Combine toasted seeds and nuts with crispy onions. Set aside.
- Dress broccoli in yoghurt sauce and serve scattered with the nut and seed mix.