- 2 boxes (500g) PnP brownie mix
- 1 large slab (150g) white chocolate
- 3 tubs (1L each) PnP duo chocolate mousse, separated into two bowls
- 1 large slab (150g) dark chocolate
- Cocoa powder, for dusting
- Chocolate-covered malt balls, edible gold leaf and sparkles, for serving
- Mix and bake brownies as per package instructions.
- Melt white chocolate over a double boiler, allow to cool and fold in white chocolate mousse.
- Repeat with dark chocolate and dark chocolate mousse.
- Pour dark chocolate mousse into a 3L trifle bowl.
- Layer brownie squares on top and spread with white chocolate mousse.
- Dust with cocoa powder and decorate with chocolate-covered malt balls, edible gold leaf and sparkles.
- Chill until serving.