Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 4 PnP chicken schnitzels
- 1 papaya, melon-balled
- 1 bunch spring onions, chopped
- 1 punnet (350g) PnP tomato medley, halved
- ½ cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- ½ punnet (70g) PnP coconut chunks, shaved or grated
- Handful each fresh mint and coriander
- 200g fine rice noodles, cooked and cooled
- ¼ cup (60ml) sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp (5ml) sesame oil
- Juice (60ml) and grated peel of 2 limes or 1 lemon + plus wedges for serving
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) light soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) finely diced ginger
- 1 chilli, thinly sliced (optional)
- 2-3 Tbsp (30-45ml) vegetable or avocado oil
- Bake schnitzels in the oven according to packet instructions.
- Toss remaining ingredients (except noodles) together.
- Divide salad and noodles between 4 serving bowls.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together.
- Pour half the dressing over the salad and divide the rest between 4 dipping bowls.
- Slice schnitzels into strips and scatter on top of salad.
- Serve strips and salad with dipping bowls on the side.