Less than 45 minutes
- 1½ Tbsp (23ml) fish sauce
- 1½ Tbsp (23ml) light soy sauce
- 1½ Tbsp (23ml) light or white wine vinegar
- 1½ Tbsp (23ml) honey
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) ginger, chopped
- 2 long cucumbers
- Handful coriander leaves
- 1 small pawpaw, peeled and sliced
- 1 packet (20g) pea shoots
- 300g prawn tails, cooked and peeled
- Handful roasted and salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- For dressing, whisk fish sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, honey and sesame oil together and add ginger.
- Halve cucumbers and scoop out the seeds.
- Using a potato peeler, shave cucumber into long, flat ribbons.
- Lay ribbons on top of each other, slice into noodle-like strips and toss in a bowl.
- Add coriander, pawpaw, pea shoots, prawn tails and peanuts.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.