Less than 30 minutes (plus 6-8 hours freezing time)
Share with friends
- 4 tubs (175g each) PnP double cream strawberries and cream yoghurt
- 1 punnet (200g) frozen strawberries
- 4 slabs (80g each) chocolate, chopped
- Blitz yoghurt and frozen strawberries together.
- Divide between 6 lolly moulds and freeze until semi-frozen (about 2-4 hours).
- Pop in lolly sticks, and freeze until solid, for 6-8 hours.
- Melt chopped chocolate over a double boiler (a glass or metal bowl set over a pot of boiling water – make sure it doesn’t touch the water and fits tightly).
- Cool chocolate slightly for 5 minutes and pour into a tall glass or jug.
- Dip an ice lolly into melted chocolate, until it is submerged completely, then carefully remove.
- Allow excess chocolate to drip off. Turn lolly upright in your hand and allow chocolate to set – this takes about 30-60 seconds. The chocolate will go from glossy to matte.
- Return lolly to freezer until serving, and dip the next lolly. You might need to reheat chocolate slightly in between each lolly, as dipping cools it down. If your chocolate is too thick, it won’t set properly.