Less than 1 hour
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, leaves and stalks separated
- Glug olive oil
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 3 discs (about 50g each) feta, crumbled
- 1 cup (about 125g) grated white mature cheddar
- 1 punnet (20g) dill, chopped
- 1 punnet (20g) parsley, chopped
- 2 extra-large eggs, whisked
- Grated peel of 1 lemon
- Salt and milled pepper
- 1 roll (400g) PnP puff pastry
- 1 egg yolk, whisked
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Finely chop chard stalks and leaves separately.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté stalks and onion for 2 minutes, or until soft.
- Add leaves and cook until wilted. Set aside to cool.
- Stir through remaining filling ingredients and season.
- Roll pastry to a 5mm thickness, creating an oval shape.
- Place pastry on a lined baking tray and place filling in the centre.
- Fold up sides to create a border and pinch seams to secure
- Brush pastry with egg.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
- Serve warm.