Over 1 hour
- 1 cup (125g) frozen blueberries
- ½ cup (125g) sugar
- ½ cup (125ml) water
- 1 packet (200g) Marie Biscuits, finely crushed
- ⅖ cup (100g) butter, melted
- 2 tubs (250ml each) cream cheese
- 2 cups (260g) icing sugar
- 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla essence
- 8 scoops blueberry ice cream
- Fresh blueberries and mint, to serve
- Heat syrup ingredients together in a saucepan and simmer for 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- Combine biscuits and butter and divide between 8 jars.
- Whisk cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla essence together until smooth.
- Divide between jars.
- Drizzle blueberry syrup over cream cheese.
- Scoop ice cream on top of cream cheese mixture just before serving.
- Serve jars immediately, topped with fresh blueberries and mint.