Less than 30 minutes
- ½ cup (125ml) PnP double-cream plain yoghurt
- Juice (60ml) of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp (5ml) each ground cumin and ground coriander
- Handful of chopped fresh dill (optional)
- Salt and milled pepper
- 2 packets (250g each) asparagus
- Glug olive oil
- 1 packet (100g) crimson leaf mix
- Seed mix of choice, for sprinkling (we used spicy dukkha)
- Combine yoghurt, lemon juice, spices and dill.
- Season and spread on a platter.
- Prepare medium-hot coals (or a hot griddle pan).
- Break chalky bottom tips off asparagus (they snap off naturally at the ends) and discard.
- Toss asparagus spears in olive oil and season.
- Grill asparagus for 8-10 minutes until bright green and well-charred.
- Cool slightly, then arrange on top of yoghurt mixture.
- Top with crimson leaf mix and sprinkle with seed mix of choice.