Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 2-3 tubs (190g each) PnP falafel balls, reheated
- 1 can (400g) chickpeas, rinsed
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp (5ml) smoked paprika
- 1 tsp (5ml) ground cumin
- Salt and milled pepper
- 1 tub (120g) each PnP beetroot hummus and PnP butternut or plain hummus
- Handful each fresh parsley and dill, roughly chopped
- 1 small tub (125ml) plain yoghurt
- 1-2 packets (6’s) pitas, toasted
- 1 punnet (250g) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 2 discs (80g) feta
- 1 packet (200g) PnP calamata olives, drained
- Salad dressing of choice
- Dried origanum, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place falafel on one side of a baking tray and chickpeas on the other half.
- Drizzle olive oil on chickpeas and falafels and add spices and seasoning.
- Roast for 15 minutes.
- Swirl the beetroot and butternut or plain hummus together on a platter and top with roasted chickpeas and falafel.
- Drizzle with olive oil and scatter herbs on top.
- Toss tomatoes, cucumber, onion, feta and olives with dressing and sprinkle origanum on top.
- Serve hummus and falafel platter dotted with yoghurt with warm pitas and salad on the side.