Less than 45 minutes
- 1 punnet (250g) exotic or portobellini mushrooms
- ½ red onion, sliced
- Glug olive oil
- ½ jar (200g) marinara pasta sauce
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) miso paste
- 1 tsp (5ml) fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) honey or brown sugar
- 200g store-bought bread dough or 1 ready-made pizza base
- Salt and milled pepper
- 1 cup (90g) mozzarella cheese, grated
- ½ pack (150g) Tasty Stem broccoli
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (250ml) kimchi, roughly chopped
- Sliced avocado and spring onion, for serving
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Fry mushrooms and onion in oil over medium heat for 5-8 minutes, until tender.
- Combine marinara sauce, miso, fish sauce and honey.
- If using bread dough, roll it out into a disc (about 20cm) on a floured surface.
- Spread sauce evenly over pizza base and season.
- Scatter half the cheese on the base and add broccoli.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Crack eggs on top, add remaining cheese and bake for 10-15 minutes until eggs are done to your liking.
- Serve pizza topped with kimchi, avo and spring onion.