Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 10 (about 1kg) large baking potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- Salt and milled pepper
- ½ tsp (3ml) paprika
- ¼ cup (60ml) canola oil
- 3 cans (170g each) tuna chunks, drained
- 1 can (410g) corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) chopped parsley
- Juice (30ml) of ½ lemon
- ½ tsp (3ml) chilli flakes
- 3 spring onions, sliced (optional)
- 4 eggs, fried until crispy (optional)
- Fresh rocket or lettuce, for serving (optional)
- Place potato chunks in a pot of salted water and boil for about 8-10 minutes.
- Drain, rinse and shake to roughen sides (this helps to make the potatoes crispy when fried).
- Season potatoes and sprinkle with paprika.
- Heat oil in a large pan and fry potato in batches for 5-7 minutes or until golden and crispy. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Combine tuna, corn, parsley, lemon juice, chilli flakes and spring onion, if using. Season.
- Divide tuna mixture and potato between 4 bowls, top with egg and serve with rocket or lettuce.