No cooking required
Share with friends
- 2-3 Tbsp (30-45ml) water
- 2 cups (500ml) icing sugar
- 1 large bag (400g) marshmallows
- 6-8 skewers
Green food colouring, to decorate (see tip)
- Whisk water and icing together to create a paste.
- Thread a white marshmallow on each skewer, then place a pink one on top.
- Lay skewers flat on a sheet of baking paper.
- Using icing paste, stick 4 white marshmallows around the pink one to make petals. (You can swap petal colours around to use all the mallows in the bag).
- Repeat with remaining marshmallows and leave to set.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container.
Top tip: Dilute green food colouring in water and submerge skewers in water before making marshmallow flowers.