- 1 cup (250ml) double cream yoghurt
- 1 punnet (20g) fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 punnet (5g) fresh dill, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp (3ml) Dijon mustard
- Salt and milled pepper
- 1 tsp (5ml) fine sea salt
- ½ tsp (3ml) milled pepper
- ½ punnet (10g) mint
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) olive oil
- 8 loin or rib lamb chops
- Greek salad, for serving
- Mix yoghurt, mint, dill, garlic, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper to make a yoghurt sauce.
- Grind fine sea salt, milled pepper and mint with pestle and mortar.
- Rub minted salt and olive oil onto lamb chops.
- Grill for about 4-5 minutes on each side until golden.
- Serve with yoghurt sauce and Greek salad on the side.