Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 1 packet (500g) tagliatelle
- ½ packet (100g) olives of choice
- 1 tsp (5ml) dried chilli flakes
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme or origanum
- ¼ cup (60ml) good-quality olive oil
- Grated peel of 2-3 lemons
- ¾ cup (100g) grated parmesan
- Handful fresh parsley
- Salt and milled pepper
- Cook tagliatelle according to packet instructions.
- Drain and reserve ¼ cup (60ml) pasta water.
- Fry olives, chilli flakes and thyme or origanum in a little oil until fragrant.
- Whisk together reserved pasta water, olive oil and grated lemon peel.
- Toss mixture through cooked pasta along with olives, parmesan and parsley.
- Season and serve.