Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 2 cups (500ml) milk
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- Pinch salt
- 1 ½ cups (375ml) oats
- ½ tsp (3ml) nutmeg
- ¼ cup (60ml) peanut butter
- 4 tsp (20ml) brown sugar
- 4 bananas, sliced
- ¼ cup (60ml) toasted coconut
- 4 tsp (20ml) honey (optional)
- Place milk and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Season.
- Add oats and bring to a simmer.
- Cover and cook for 4-6 minutes, stirring frequently until cooked through.
- Remove from heat and stir through nutmeg and peanut butter.
- Add brown sugar and spoon oats into serving bowls.
- Divide sliced bananas between each bowl and scatter with toasted coconut.
- Drizzle oats with honey just before serving, if you like.