Less than 30 minutes
- ⅖ cup (100ml) smooth peanut butter
- ⅓ cup (80ml) hot water
- ¼ cup (60ml) soy sauce
- ¼ cup (60ml) rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) oyster sauce
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) sugar
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) miso paste (optional)
- 4 tsp (20ml) peanut oil or olive oil
- 2cm knob ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 packet (500g) egg noodles, cooked
- 2 packets (200g) baby pak choi, halved
- Fresh coriander, radish slices and toasted sesame seeds, for serving
- Whisk peanut butter and hot water together.
- Stir in soy sauce, rice vinegar, oyster sauce, sugar and miso paste, if using.
- Heat 2 tsp (10ml) oil in a pan and fry ginger and garlic for a minute or until fragrant.
- Add peanut butter mixture and noodles and toss to combine, adding a splash of water if the sauce is too thick.
- Divide noodles into four bowls.
- Heat remaining oil in the same pan and lightly wilt pak choi.
- Serve noodles topped with pak choi and scatter with coriander leaves, radishes and sesame seeds.